Learning Quest and the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library Archives department are partnering to present this special event featuring celebrated Alabama historian and author, Wayne Flynt on November 8, at 7 pm.
Melanie Dickerson is an award-winning author of The Healer's Apprentice. A former teacher, she now lives in the Harvest-Monrovia area where she spends her time writing and taking care of her husband and two daughters. Her newest book, The Merchant's Daughter will release in November of this year. Come meet Melanie and hear about her books and her publishing experience at the Monrovia Library. Read more about Meet Author Melanie Dickerson
Author Victoria Seitz provides tips for dressing in today's NO SUIT workplace.
It used to be that the only office attire that communicated success was the suit. Today there truly is a continuum of options that are just as appropriate and communicate success whether you work in a factory, argue a case in court, sell, or teach.
• Learn the foundations of good style and design
• Identify the appropriate clothing for your workplace
• Use color to develop your own individual look that WORKS for you
• Maximize your assets and minimize your liabilities with your body type
• Travel light but right for work
• Develop a dress policy that protects your business’ brand image
Bring a sack lunch. Drinks will be provided. No registration required.