3rd Annual Fey Masquerade Ball
Join us for a magical world of fun at the HMCPL third annual Fey Masquerade Ball October 29!
You won't want to miss the 3rd Annual Masquerade Ball on October 29 8 pm-12am at the HMCPL Main Branch Library!
Come out and enjoy music, food and dancing with teens from all around the Madison County area. This year's theme will be all things Fey: Light vs. Dark. Partygoers will celebrate the best in Fairy Literature, from Young Adult Book Titles like Tithe and Paranormally to Wicked Lovely and The Iron King.
A popular DJ will be spinning your favorite music, hit the dance floor with your friends!
Come dressed in your favorite Masquerade apparel, as your favorite fey character, or in a costume of your own creation! Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes in both Light and Dark fey. You may even be crowned King or Queen of the ball!
Tickets for this supervised event are available at any library location or online for $10/advance, $15/at the door.
Please note that tickets may be purchased online up to 4 p.m. on Friday, October 28. Patrons who purchase their tickets online are encouraged to bring their receipt/email confirmation with them.
AT THE EVENT:
- It is recommended that younger guests attend the ball between 8:00pm- 10:00pm
- There will be a costume contest. Come dressed in masquerade apparel, as your favorite Light or Dark Fey character, or a costume of your own creation. Costumes must be in good taste. Obscene or inappropriate costumers will not be allowed to enter the ball.
- Weapons are not permitted inside the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library. This includes weapons used as part of costumes. If a weapon is discovered during the event, you will be removed from the ball.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for alcohol and drugs. If you are found in possession of alcohol, drugs, or participating in any other form of misconduct, you will be removed from the ball with consideration of being permanently banned from future events.
- Officers from the Madison County Police Department will be in attendance, both inside the event and in the parking lot.
- Outside food or drink will not be permitted into the building during the event.
- By purchasing this ticket, you acknowledge you are aware that representatives from the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library and electronic media will be taking photographs and video of the event for use on television, in print, and online.
- All attendees acknowledge they will adhere to these event guidelines and all other Library policies and procedures.