New York Times #1 best-selling author Greg Iles will talk about his latest novel, Natchez Burning, on Tuesday, May 6, at 6:30 p.m. at the Main Library downtown.
Natchez Burning is the first installment in an epic trilogy that interweaves crimes, lies, and secrets past and present in a mesmerizing thriller featuring Southern lawyer and former prosecutor Penn Cage. It's set for release on April 29. Read more about Meet the Author: Greg Iles
Can’t stop talking about books?
You are not alone.
Meet like-minded book-lovers for a stimulating night of literary games & activities
• Mystery Book Checkout (RSVP 881-5620 to participate)
• Speed-swap book talks • Literary Grab Bag • Book Bingo
• Door prizes from Surin • Starbucks • and more
• Beer samples and pints will be available for purchase
• On-On Tacos ($4-10+) also available
• Music provided by Mike Kilpatrick
• Bring a book for the optional Book Swap! Good condition, only, please. Untraded books will be donated to the Friends of the Library
Tuesday • April 15 • 6-8pm
Straight to Ale Brewery • 3200 Leeman Ferry Road
(behind Matrix Gym)
For more information, call Sophie Young at 256-532-2362.
Come meet the Bailey Cove Teen Advisory Group as they talk about their favorite books, unveil the fall teen programs, and give away door prizes. In addition they will be holding a book swap. You can bring up to five books to trade out for something “new to you.” For more information contact Julia Hendon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-881-0257. Read more about Bailey Cove Teen Advisory Group's Book Festival